- Purchase of two pusher boats
- Reeder & Befrachter - today: Reederei Deymann
- ''Berufskunde Live'' on the OTTO DEYMANN sen.
- Wirtschaftswoche: ''Ebbe im Tank''
- Reederei Deymann acquires Fluvia Tankrode in Hamburg
- Successful handover to Deymann Tankrode Logistics GmbH
- Growth at Deymann Tankrode Logistics
- Construction work on the REINHOLD DEYMANN pusher boat in full swing
- New Managing Director for Reederei Deymann Management GmbH & Co. KG
- Successful christening of new REINHOLD DEYMANN tug-barge unit
Construction work on the REINHOLD DEYMANN pusher boat in full swing
The two hulls for the REINHOLD DEYMANN pusher
boat arrived in Rotterdam on 13 April and, after they were unloaded, work on
the ship-building process at Concordia Damen could begin. Numerous enterprises
from the skilled trade sector are involved in ensuring that the new boat is
completed on schedule.
“We are very pleased both with the work performed
on the REINHOLD DEYMANN so far and with our partnership with Concordia Damen,”
said Martin Deymann, managing director of the Reederei Deymann shipping
The new boat is slated to be completed in the 31st calendar week, after which the REINHOLD DEYMANN will be used to transport coal via canal systems.