- Purchase of two pusher boats
- Reeder & Befrachter - today: Reederei Deymann
- ''Berufskunde Live'' on the OTTO DEYMANN sen.
- Wirtschaftswoche: ''Ebbe im Tank''
- Reederei Deymann acquires Fluvia Tankrode in Hamburg
- Successful handover to Deymann Tankrode Logistics GmbH
- Growth at Deymann Tankrode Logistics
- Construction work on the REINHOLD DEYMANN pusher boat in full swing
- New Managing Director for Reederei Deymann Management GmbH & Co. KG
- Successful christening of new REINHOLD DEYMANN tug-barge unit
New Managing Director for Reederei Deymann Management GmbH & Co. KG
Stöhr has been appointed as the new Managing Director of Reederei Deymann
Management GmbH & Co. KG, effective as of 1 July 2020.
Prior to this appointment, he served the company in the role of Prokurist (executive with general power of attorney) for 12 years. With his many years of expertise and a long-standing service to the company, Hendrik Stöhr is the ideal candidate to assume the position of Managing Director.
“Hendrik Stöhr’s hard work and dedication have contributed significantly to our company’s success. Moreover, thanks to his in-depth knowledge of the industry, he is highly valued by the entire team. We are very pleased to be welcoming him on to the management board,” explained Martin Deymann, owner and Managing Director of Reederei Deymann.
Hendrik Stöhr will therefore be one of two managing directors at the company, alongside Martin Deymann.